ISO: DT IV slipcase

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Vertigopuppet

ISO: DT IV slipcase

Post by Vertigopuppet »

Looking for wizard and glass slipcase made by SK collector as it is not available on the site. Willing to buy DOTT and Wastelands too if available
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: ISO: DT IV slipcase

Post by TheCollector »

Cases will start coming back in stock soon.

Although, as I mentioned in the last newsletter the old cover material is no longer being produced - After a lot of looking around we found a material that looks like it's 90-95% the same as the existing material. It's something the wholesalers don't stock so needs to be ordered directly from the factory. Meaning a longer lead time and much larger minimum quantities, but as the same material is used across 7 cases that's OK.

The material should be at the bindery in the next couple weeks and then it's just a matter of when the bindery can slot me into their production schedule for each case that's out of stock. DT 4 and 5 are first on the list. I'd say 5-6 weeks for things to start coming back in.

On a related note, I thought we might have to switch out COTW materials as well, but we were able to source long term stocks of that material and those cases are in production now. They'll be back in before the end of May.
mmalling

Re: ISO: DT IV slipcase

Post by mmalling »

Thanks for keeping these going Tomas - it's very much appreciated!