What did you buy or receive today?

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
Noxus35

Re: What did you buy or receive today?

Post by Noxus35 »

I picked this up from the framer yesterday, Jochem (my framer) absolutely loved how i went with a frame that matched and incorporated a dominant color from the art itself- i went with the font color.

Also, silly me as i didn't think of it myself, Jochem decided to upgrade my frame at his cost with an UV protective art glass. This small yet subtle attention he gives to his customers is one of the reasons why i am returning customer, this is the 6th job he did for me i think.

Anyways, it's hung on the wall by now and i'm in love with it! 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

That looks wonderful. Congrats to you on curating this art.
Noxus35 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:38 pm I picked this up from the framer yesterday, Jochem (my framer) absolutely loved how i went with a frame that matched and incorporated a dominant color from the art itself- i went with the font color.

Also, silly me as i didn't think of it myself, Jochem decided to upgrade my frame at his cost with an UV protective art glass. This small yet subtle attention he gives to his customers is one of the reasons why i am returning customer, this is the 6th job he did for me i think.

Anyways, it's hung on the wall by now and i'm in love with it! 😊
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I received another tattoo today. :D
Note: the quality of the picture is worse than the original file. 😉

“May you find your Tower ... and breach it, and may you climb to the top!” 🤠
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Whoa, that's some dedication, nice man! How long did it take?
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Thank you! The entire process took about 4 and a half hours, so not too long.
The longest session i ever had was about 8 to 9 hours, but this one turned out exactly as i wanted it to so obviously i am super happy. 🤠
TheCollector wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:04 am Whoa, that's some dedication, nice man! How long did it take?
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I didn't buy nor did i receive anything, yet that is... But i just opened up twitter and my phone blew up, i was tagged in a post by Richard Chizmar in which he stated that i have won a signed Stephen King book.

Even though it's unclear to me as of yet which King book i have won but i do believe Richard will surprise me, i know of one person who won a signed King book on Richard's twitter last year which is double signed and apparently it is one of only 3 in existence.

Either way, i'm super stoked and Richard has messaged me that the book wil be shipped this week- very much excited for it here and i can't wait to see which book it is and if it is actually signed by King. 😊
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Super congratulations. That is awesome.

Mulleins
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I will guess at a CD book PC copy of course. Hope you get a good one.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Awesome! I think there was a recent contest for IT as one of the prizes, fingers crossed for you!

Hit us up with some photos of whatever you won, even if it's a paperback Dreamcatcher :)
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Thank you guys, sure thing- i will, just need to receive it first. 😉

An IT would be amazing, but so would a Salem's Lot or The Shining... Or, as you stated, a paperback signed by King. All of the above would be amazing to me, soon we'll see. :)