FS: Large Print Bill Hodges Trilogy: Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and End of Watch

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Sherlock Joe's

FS: Large Print Bill Hodges Trilogy: Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and End of Watch

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

I was finally able to complete this set and thought I'd see if anyone might be interested in it:

3-book Large Print edition hardcover set of the Bill Hodges trilogy including Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers,and End of Watch.

Individual condition of each book as follows:

Mr. Mercedes -- First edition, first thus printing; book is in Very Good+ condition and dust jacket is in Fine condition;
Finders Keepers -- First edition, first thus printing; book and dust jacket are in Near Fine/Fine condition;
End of Watch -- First edition, first printing; book and dust jacket are in Near Fine condition.

Scribner Publications First Editions, First Thus Printings as indicated by no other printings or editions listed on copyright pages.

King's Mr. Mercedes trilogy of the story that features heroes Bill Hodges, Holly Gibney, and Jerome Robinson but in large print editions. The series was later made into a 2017 television series. Hardcovers and original unclipped dust jackets protected by archival Mylar covers.

$125 total including MM shipping in the U.S.; send me a message if interested in international shipping so I can provide a quote.

PayPal F&F preferred, but can take payment via Venmo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: FS: Large Print Bill Hodges Trilogy: Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and End of Watch

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks for posting GLWS!