11/22/63 being released by PS Publishing on March 1st

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

11/22/63 being released by PS Publishing on March 1st

Post by TheCollector »

Hey folks,

As the newsletter is going out Friday the 1st already I'll look to get it out earlier in the day to coencide with this release but PS Publishing has said they will be opening up pre-orders for their 11/22/63 release on Friday the 1st. I'll cut and paste from their newsletter below. EDIT order link HERE...but please read about the staggered order times or you're just going to see sold out and be disappointed.

Also there's an excellent video by SKFirstEditions going over this

========================
We have been publishing the deluxe editions of titles by Stephen King for quite a few years now and, as each one is published, we do try to improve our ordering system for our customers.

Many of you have written to show your appreciation of the staggered times for when you can purchase the title when it is launched and we have gradually introduced ways for you to reserve a copy with a specific number. Nothing is going to work perfectly and we do know that the ordering day can still be a bit frantic and frustrating.

This time we are trying something else and by the time you read this newsletter those of you with special number reservations will have received an email explaining the ordering process in advance. This should lighten the load on our website when the order page goes live next Friday. If you don’t have one please do not write and ask why. You will be able to request a special number once you have successfully placed your order.

The title of our deluxe title by Stephen King is 11.22.63 which is another wonderful tale about a time traveller who goes back in time to try and stop the assassination of the United States President John F. Kennedy who was killed on November 22nd, 1963.
There has already been some whispering . . . and yes, you are correct if you guessed that the 750-page book will be beautifully illustrated by Francois Vaillancourt. It will follow our usual format of being housed in an illustrated slipcase and the cost will be £130 plus postage.

We've added more postage options with a special tracked option now available. Mike will give you full details in next week's newsletter which will go out at 2 pm UK time. The order page will go live from 4 pm with additional slots at 8 pm and midnight UK time.

=======================
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: 11/22/63 being released by PS Publishing on March 1st

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Ordered my copies last week.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:39 pm Ordered my copies last week.

Humblebrag :) Anything you can share about the lettered edition?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Nothing yet. It will not be this year. Different Seasons is this year's lettered.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Okay folks:

Order link is https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/11-22-63 ... 2024-03-01

4pm UK time = 8am Pacific
8pm UK time = Noon Pacific
Midnight UK time = 4pm Pacific

The page will show sold out until batches are released at those times. So if you see sold out maybe check again for a few minutes but then come back at the next slot

Again a cut/paste from their newsletter
==================================================
ABOUT THE BOOK
In keeping with our previous Deluxe King editions, this 750-page book is illustrated throughout with full-colour images, a wraparound colour dustjacket and illustrated endpaper art, all from Montreal-based Canadian painter Francois Vaillancourt.

There will be just 1000 numbered copies of this book signed by the artist and housed in an illustrated slipcase.

The book is in the advanced stages of design and once proofed, we are hoping to get it to print around Easter.

THE ORDER PAGE
Many of you have written to show your appreciation of the staggered timings for when you can purchase the book as it is launched and we are continuing with that process for 11-22-63.

Therefore, the order page will go live from 4 pm UK time with a third of the print run available to purchase. An additional third will then become available at 8 pm with the final batch going live at midnight UK time.

PLEASE NOTE

If you have been contacted already regarding reserving a copy with your special number, you do not need to do anything this evening. We will be contacting you personally with further details in the coming week. Please be patient, its going to be a busy weekend for us and we haven't forgotten you.

=========================================================
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Well one checkout error, three page reloads, and 15 minutes later I managed to snag a copy :) How'd everyone else do?
CamFella

Post by CamFella »

I only had one (1) error, but I was able to purchase mine.

CamFella
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

I'm trying for round two (but the site is still having issues).

Fingers crossed.

Ralph
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

mulleins wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:36 pm I'm trying for round two (but the site is still having issues).

Fingers crossed.

Ralph
Good luck! Hope you were able to get one.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

I ordered my copies last week when I got the email from them to book your reserved numbers.