The Collector website

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
CamFella

The Collector website

Post by CamFella »

Tomas,

I want to thank you for running a superb site full of valuable information including the new "other editions" page. I do not believe you get enough credit for all that you have done and continue to do.

With respect,

CamFella
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: The Collector website

Post by TheCollector »

That's very nice of you to say Cam, I appreciate it!

It certainly helps that I'm actively collecting right along side everyone else. So I try to run the site and everything that goes along with it (forums, cases, sales, questions, etc) the way I'd want to have them if I wasn't the one with the site; but the one looking to the site for some guidance.

But don't think I'm forgetting everyone who helped (and is currently helping) get the site to where it is. All of you guys, emailing in breaking news on releases, moderating and/or commenting in these forums, pushing me to add more content and then helping fill in missing info into that content. All of it helps the community at large, it just comes into focus here.
Sherlock Joe's

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

CamFella wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:37 am Tomas,

I want to thank you for running a superb site full of valuable information including the new "other editions" page. I do not believe you get enough credit for all that you have done and continue to do.

With respect,

CamFella
DITTO! 👍
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Well said CamFella, well said indeed.
JackyBoy

Post by JackyBoy »

Coudn't agree more. I'm still pretty new here but this is an enormous undertaking and I'm thankful to Tomas and everyone else that helps keep the ship from sinking. Thank you!!!
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

I agree.

Thanks for keeping this forum and site chugging along.