What are some of the most signed King books?

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
drewpalermo

What are some of the most signed King books?

Post by drewpalermo »

What books by King do you think have been signed by him the most, ones that I'd have the best chance of finding out in the wild?
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: What are some of the most signed King books?

Post by TheCollector »

A good question (one that I probably don't have a great answer to, as I don't go out of my way to collect or follow signed trade editions specifically) but for modern books I'd be looking at titles where King did a book tour to promote a book with many stops and hundreds of signed/pre-signed books at each stop.

Titles like Lisey's Story, End of Watch, Sleeping Beauties all had book tours around the time of their release.

Any of you other guys that collect signed trade editions have other thoughts?
drewpalermo

Post by drewpalermo »

TheCollector wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:53 am A good question (one that..."
Thanks for the insight. I guess I'd first prefer to find an autograph he penned down in the 80s or 90s. I'm assuming his signature looked decent in the Lisey Story 2006 era?
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

It just so happens Lisey's Story was the only tour where he came to my town, here's the signature from that event.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.