Selling my First Editions ...please read for list.

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
PuddinKing

Selling my First Editions ...please read for list.

Post by PuddinKing »

Is anyone interested in my first editions? They are all hardback, in lovely shape and with their dust jackets. I have...
The Dark Tower 4
Insomnia (x3)
Blockade Billy
The girl who Loved Tom Gordon (x3)
Rose Madder (x3)
Desperation (x2)
Bag of Bones
Doctor Sleep
Needful things
Gerald's game (x3)
Black house
From a Buick 8
The Dark Half
The Tommyknockers
Full dark No stars
Nightmares and Dreamscapes (x3)
The Outsider
Skeleton Crew
Cycle of the Werewolf (this one is a paperback but really pretty)

I don't think any of them are super rare or anything but I hate that they are simply sitting on a shelf with no one rustling their pages or stroking their spines.

I also have a number of non-first editions that were just used for reading they're all hard back as well and their titles include...
The Dark half, just after sunset, the shining, the eyes of the dragon, Dolores claiborne, misery, dreamcatcher, bag of bones, the stand, for past midnight, the tommyknockers, firestarter, blaze, it, night shift, Christine, The Dead zone, skeleton crew, thinner, cujo, different seasons, pet sematary, Salem's lot and needful things......

Wow...where did I get so many?
mcbanick

Re: Selling my First Editions ...please read for list.

Post by mcbanick »

Just sent you a DM
Sup3rr4d

Re: Selling my First Editions ...please read for list.

Post by Sup3rr4d »

Sending you a DM