SOLD: Bill Hodges Trilogy in Slipcase

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Sherlock Joe's

SOLD: Bill Hodges Trilogy in Slipcase

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

SOLD!

Up for sale are all three Bill Hodges books, Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and End of Watch in original shrink-wrapped slipcase.

The front of the slipcase shows images from front dust jacket with King's name, book titles, and blood dripping and drawing of happy face with monster smile that becomes complete with all three books next to each other. Back of slipcase has King's name and all three book titles. Books and dust jackets are presumed to be overall in Near Fine condition since books and slipcase are still shrink-wrapped.

These books are published by Scribner and presumed to be first editions; however, they are unknown printings since books and slipcase are still shrink-wrapped. Shrink-wrap is still intact, except for one or two places, like the upper corner of the slipcase where it's bumped.

$120 including shipping. Payment can be made through PayPal (friends & family to avoid fees), Venmo, or Zelle.

Feel free to contact me here with any questions. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sherlock Joe's on Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sherlock Joe's

Re: FS: Bill Hodges Trilogy in Slipcase

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

SOLD!

Thank you.