I Thinking About Selling, Need Info

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
stargazer32864

I Thinking About Selling, Need Info

Post by stargazer32864 »

Hi,

I have in my collection a few first/first of Stephen King books to sell. The reason I'm selling is because my daughter, with whom I'm living because $732 doesn't go very far. But she talked me out of buying a car with my inheritance because "We don't have room for a third car." And she said I could use one of theirs. Well, I'm out of money now and she doesn't want me using their car to run to the store or my doctors. I don't like this one bit. She built another house because they need more room and they added a third-car garage! So I'm trying to scrape up the money to buy a little 50cc scooter so I can make my doctor's appointments. All of the books I have I bought off of eBay and they are firsts/firsts. And have protective covers on the dust jackets except for four. I used this website for reference when I got these books. They are Cujo, The Stand (Complete version), The Girl Who Loved Tom Gorden, Misery, Needful Things, The Tommyknockers, The Eye of the Dragon (Complete with the scales), Christine, and Different Seasons. Do any of you have any idea how much I could get out of them?
CHEROKEEBRUCE

Re: I Thinking About Selling, Need Info

Post by CHEROKEEBRUCE »

You can try BookFinder.com & do your own research
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: I Thinking About Selling, Need Info

Post by TheCollector »

Hey Stargazer,

Sorry you're having some issues. You can check out the selling guide that covers the main options for selling your books. But based on the titles listed I think selling them back on eBay is most likely to give you the biggest return on these. I don't anticipate it'll be enough for a new scooter though.
https://skcollector.com/selling

I've also set up a query for items that actually SOLD and you can see the sold price to give you reference on the prices. Compare the condition of your book to what's being sold and a what price. Although this is set for the Tommyknockers just replace the search field at the top with each book you've got.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... =1&_sop=15