IT CD Gift Edition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Ben Staad

IT CD Gift Edition

Post by Ben Staad »

Hello all.

I'm looking to sell my CD Gift of IT with remarque from Erin Wells. Anyone have an idea on the market value at this time? I'm not looking for the pie in the sky number because I am actually looking to move this, however, only move it for the right price.

I will not try and grade this copy (that is not something I can do) however I did not a little rubbing to the DJ which I tried to photo. Also, art is subjective, but I do have some correspondence from the artist stating this was her first remarque.
mmalling

Re: IT CD Gift Edition

Post by mmalling »

I would guess 1100-1300 with the remarque - but then again I'm a huge remarque guy :)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I've seen a few copies on eBay sell recently within that $1,100 - $1,300 range without the remarque, and last year there were some private sales in the $1,100-$1,250 range (again without Remarque).

As much as some collectors love them, not everyone will pay a premium for a remarque though & I'd need to see a pic of the rubbing but also say anywhere from $1,150 - $1,450 depending on how quickly you want it to sell.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Thank you for the replies.

IT sold quickly and without hitting the open market.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Can you share roughly what it sold for, just as a price point for a remarqued copy?
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

You were pretty close with your range. $1200-$1400.
TheCollector wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:29 pm Can you share roughly what it sold for, just as a price point for a remarqued copy?