Gwendy Trilogy Slipcase Wrong Size

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
JackyBoy

Gwendy Trilogy Slipcase Wrong Size

Post by JackyBoy »

As Cemetery Dance has finally rolled out their shipments of the Gwendy trilogy slipcase, I’m sure I won’t be the only one saying this, but…the books don’t fit! Magic Feather is maybe only a 32th of inch too big too fit in the case but my first edition of Final Task is over a 16th of an inch away from fitting, which is actually a huge amount when you’re talking about paper. I had to stop trying or it would’ve completely destroyed the dust jacket. If you all hear anything moving forward let the group know. Thanks!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Gwendy Trilogy Slipcase Wrong Size

Post by TheCollector »

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you reached out to CD to ask them about it? Haven't ordered one myself so I can't say personally if you got a one-off that wasn't cut correctly or if it's a bigger issue.
JackyBoy

Post by JackyBoy »

Not yet. I'll email Mindy this afternoon, but hoping it's just a one-off. It's always terrible news when the problem is larger than that. It's a beautiful slipcase though!
CamFella

Post by CamFella »

There are a few comments on the Friends of Cemetery Dance FacePage....

Cam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.