HOLLY : Lottery for flatsigned copy, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

Re: HOLLY : Lottery for flatsigned copy, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by Noxus35 »

I just woke up and realized that i got an e-mail stating that i was invited to purchase a copy, wow! That's freaking awesome, so i replied and now i'm awaiting a reply with a link to purchase one.

Below is what they posted on their facebook page.
UPDATE!
The first batch of emails have started going out!

●US residents will recieve a link in their email for immediate purchase.

●International emails will recieve an email which will require a response with full shipping address so we can get a quote from FedEx. Once shipping is calculated payment instructions will be sent as it will be a different cost for each International order!

Thank you all for your support!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noxus35

Re: HOLLY : Lottery for flatsigned copy, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by Noxus35 »

Second batch of e-mails were sent out yesterday, they also gave another update so see below for more information on that.
Good luck on sunday if you've entered and still haven't received any word on this, finger crossed!
All emails for tonight have been sent. The remaining will go out tomorrow. An update will be going up Monday with the shipping schedule which will start with US. International quotes will be calculated Monday with follow up emails to those who received confirmation with an international purchase link. We appreciate everyone's support of Constant Readers for a Cause benefitting Binc fundraiser 2023!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

The last batch went out just minutes ago, they stated they have copies unclaimed so there might be another small batch going out soon. 😊
The last of the emails have gone out. Please check your spam folder as well, we have some that haven't used their privatelink and paid!
Thank you for everyone's support!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Ah unfortunately nothing but spam in my spam folder. Congrats to the winners!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Thank you, next time you might be a winner though. They contacted me on friday to let me know that they almost shipped out all of the US orders and will soon proceed with contacting the international winners and sent out the link to them to purchase a copy.

This will probably be today, or maybe tomorrow- so checking my e-mail will be a major thing for me right now. 😉

Some good collectors won, people who will keep their copies for as long as they can. Every now and then i suspect some of these might be offered for sale though.
TheCollector wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:18 am Ah unfortunately nothing but spam in my spam folder. Congrats to the winners!