COLLECTOR FORUMS... Ask questions - Get Answers
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm
Posts: 45
As I posted before I use to collect Movie tie-in's. Always looking for something.Don't even remember where I fond this (COOL) tie-in forThe Wiz,Superman & Lord of the Rings. READ Vol 28 #7 Nov 29th 1978 (32 pages 5 1/2" x 8") BUT LOOK INSIDE! Ain't Collecting Fun!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:27 am
Posts: 434
I think that is an abridged version of the story. They printed the full version in 1997. (This info taken from Rocky Wood's SK Bibliography)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 am
Posts: 9
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
Cool! 8-)

_________________
John
Click: My Stephen King collection


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:50 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Posts: 1330
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:
I think that is an abridged version of the story. They printed the full version in 1997. (This info taken from Rocky Wood's SK Bibliography)


Don't you mean Justin Brooks' bibliography?

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:27 am
Posts: 434
jhanic wrote:
Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:
I think that is an abridged version of the story. They printed the full version in 1997. (This info taken from Rocky Wood's SK Bibliography)


Don't you mean Justin Brooks' bibliography?

John


Yes John. I'm getting "senior moments" now :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Posts: 1330
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
It eventually happens to us all!! ;)

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 10:20 pm
Posts: 1
For your approval (a line I just wrote by Rod Serling), here are a couple of pics of the December 1990 Fantasy & Science Fiction's special Stephen King issue. The one on the left is the regular issue and the one on the right is one of 500 signed copies. The regular issues were done with glossy covers and the signed issue has a matt finish on the covers. I received mine on April 6, 1991, for which I had sent the publisher $20.

_________________
Usman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:12 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Posts: 1330
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
vastonsmith wrote:
For your approval (a line I just wrote by Rod Serling), here are a couple of pics of the December 1990 Fantasy & Science Fiction's special Stephen King issue. The one on the left is the regular issue and the one on the right is one of 500 signed copies. The regular issues were done with glossy covers and the signed issue has a matt finish on the covers. I received mine on April 6, 1991, for which I had sent the publisher $20.


The pics aren't there, but those are some great issues! I bought my signed copy for about five times that amount in 2011 and was happy to do it.

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:32 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Posts: 1330
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Just got it! Other than the crease on the front cover, it's immaculate:

Image

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL!
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 1213
Location: West Coast
SWEEET!

_________________
Thanks much,




The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
--Your source for info on rare Stephen King--


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits