The Outsider released today!

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

The Outsider released today!

Post by TheCollector »

King's new story The Outsider is out, Amazon has it for $14.99 for Kindle, $17.99 for print, grab your copy now!
The Brain

Re: The Outsider released today!

Post by The Brain »

I'm not certain how significant this is...In the Minneapolis area the Barnes & Noble stores have only 3rd Printings on the shelf. I went to multiple stores on the release date (yesterday) and 3rd printing was the only available. I had to make a number of stops and finally found a 1st/1st at Target this morning (all Target copies in great shape, no rubs or bumped corners). Any info on the initial print run on this title? I've not seen a subsequent printing this close to or on a release date in a long time, maybe ever. Hmmmm? Please chime in if you can shed some light. Be cool. Have fun!
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Print runs are decided by the number of pre-sales. SK books nowadays have at least 500,000 1st print runs. They used to have a million.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

It's true, although I've never come across a good source of info to validate print runs. If anyone knows someone at S&S that can help out with that it sure would be appreciated :)
Votaw

Post by Votaw »

Got mine for Kindle. Can't wait to binge read it next month when I get some free time. Cheers for reminding me this was released, TheCollector.