Secretary of Dreams (Signed/Limited) Vol. 1 & 2

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
knbgardner

Secretary of Dreams (Signed/Limited) Vol. 1 & 2

Post by knbgardner »

Still looking to sell these books. I have matching copies #201/750 of the signed/limited edition of The Secretary of Dreams, Volume 1 & 2. Both are in mint condition and have only been out of their packaging to verify number and take photos.

I'll cover shipping via US Priority Mail to domestic U.S. customers. For international customers, I'll split the cost of US Priority Mail International. If you prefer a different carrier, we can work out a price to cover shipping.

I will only sell these as a pair to keep the copy number together.

For any questions, send me a PM. Additional pictures available.

PayPal is preferred for payment but will consider money order or certified check

Price: US $800 OBO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sgc1999

Re: Secretary of Dreams (Signed/Limited) Vol. 1 & 2

Post by sgc1999 »

Hi,
i would like to offer $600 for the set.
Thanks
sgc19999@gmail.com