New publisher! Big stephen king and Stewart o'nan news!

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jflotx512

New publisher! Big stephen king and Stewart o'nan news!

Post by jflotx512 »

A new publisher which I am pretty sure is a branch of cemetery dance like lonely road books is...books to benefit will be launching some news about king and o'nan next month..be sure to sign up for the newsletter.

http://www.bookstobenefit.net
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: New publisher! Big stephen king and Stewart o'nan news!

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks for the heads up! I got a FB invite via the sites FB page, I almost tossed it but I'll be sure to get myself plugged into the newsletter.

What makes you belive it's a branch of CD?
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

Look at Facebook page it has same address as cd and cd and bjf shared it..it's just a little guess that's all look at the details. I just thought it was interesting that's all
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Brian Freeman posted this at TDT.org...

Just a heads-up, Cemetery Dance will be promoting my new little side project soon. The message will be something like:

Fans of Stephen King and Stewart O'Nan won't want to miss the first project from Books to Benefit. Sign-up at http://www.BooksToBenefit.net to be notified when their website goes live!

I hope to see a bunch of you there. I can't share details until the official announcement is ready, but the project has been a lot of fun to work on.

Brian
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Nice catch Jflotx and thanks for the confirmation "trick" Mr. Rabbit :)
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

Has anyone been able to sign up? I entered my e-mail address, got no confirmation.

Thanks
Bob
BrianJamesFreeman

Post by BrianJamesFreeman »

Bob M wrote:Has anyone been able to sign up? I entered my e-mail address, got no confirmation.

Thanks
Bob
There won't be a confirmation email upon sign-up, but you're good to go if you reach the "thanks" page. If anyone has any trouble signing up with the normal link, you can try this one instead:

http://www.bookstobenefit.net/?ref=HDb92

I'll also be sending a note to the email list later this week to welcome everyone and promote the social media pages. The official announcement of the project details will be next week.

This is my own little side project and separate from Cemetery Dance -- I just use the CD mailing address because I haven't signed up for a PO Box near my home yet, and I use the CD mailing list to promote my projects because who wouldn't want to tell 30,000 or so readers about their new project. ;)

Thanks!

Brian
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

Thanks Brian, that worked.

Bob
BrianJamesFreeman

Post by BrianJamesFreeman »

For those who were wondering if there might be some surprise features not mentioned in the announcement, you were correct. Each copy of the sold out Lettered Edition will be coming with one of these signed baseball cards, which have resided in Stewart's personal collection for the last decade:

Best,
Brian
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Neat! Thanks for sharing Brian.