Finders Keepers

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Post Reply
jhanic
Moderator
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Karma: 5
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Finders Keepers

Post by jhanic » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Stephen King announced in a tweet today that Mr. Mercedes is the first book of a trilogy. The second book, Finders Keepers, is due out next year.

John



mulleins
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm
Karma: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Finders Keepers

Post by mulleins » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:57 pm

jhanic wrote:Stephen King announced in a tweet today that Mr. Mercedes is the first book of a trilogy. The second book, Finders Keepers, is due out next year.

John
Thanks for the info John. I had a feeling it would go that way.

Ralph

User avatar
TheCollector
Site Admin
Posts: 1271
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Karma: 7
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: Finders Keepers

Post by TheCollector » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 am

I haven't finished the book yet, so I'm not sure how it would lend itself to a trillogy, but I think this is King's first trillogy. Interesting that he's avoided them until now, when they're so prevalent.

User avatar
jimimck
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:43 am
Karma: 0
Location: New Zealand

Re: Finders Keepers

Post by jimimck » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:57 am

I smell a triple set collectors pack coming out in a couple of years...

mulleins
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm
Karma: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Finders Keepers

Post by mulleins » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:05 am

jimimck wrote:I smell a triple set collectors pack coming out in a couple of years...
I agree. 2016 or so.

Mulleins

BrianJamesFreeman
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 am
Karma: 2

Re: Finders Keepers

Post by BrianJamesFreeman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 pm

TheCollector wrote:I haven't finished the book yet, so I'm not sure how it would lend itself to a trillogy, but I think this is King's first trillogy. Interesting that he's avoided them until now, when they're so prevalent.
I'd guess he'll talk about the inspiration for writing this as a trilogy at some point if he hasn't already.

Brian

Post Reply