Notifications?

Have a problem or question about the forums? Check here.
Sherlock Joe's

Notifications?

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

Anyone else have a red/orange circle between "Notifications" and "Private Messages"?

I've clicked on "Notifications", but it doesn't change no matter what I click in that list.

Plus, the top notification I have says I was "Rated positively by Anonymous for post ..." with a date of DECEMBER 31, 1969! :o

Who's time-travelling on me now?
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Notifications?

Post by TheCollector »

There's something weird with notifications. It likely has something to do with the fact that this is a custom template to match the look of the site, it's been present thru a few back end upgrades - that being said I can usually get these cleared out.

Can you shoot me a screenshot of what you're seeing. Either post it here as an attachment here (preferred so others can see if they're having the same problem) or email it to me tomas @ stephenkingcollector.com
Sherlock Joe's

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

Here's what it looks like when I click on the Notifications link. I've tried clicking all of the individual "posts" in that box, but nothing changes.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Click the "mark all as read" you should get a kind of blank/white popup window that you can x out of and then it should all clear out.
Sherlock Joe's

Post by Sherlock Joe's »

That worked!

I'm safe from the 1960s returning! :D