ISO The Gunslinger 1st/1st

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
reeveskr

ISO The Gunslinger 1st/1st

Post by reeveskr »

Hello! I am searching for a trade edition Hardcover, 1st/1st of The Gunslinger. I would like one in vg or better condition with the dustjacket in similar vg or better condition. I am not looking for a S/L edition or really even a signed copy at this point in my collecting journey, just trying to gather the entire set in 1st/1st to start out with.
Any help is appreciated.
Nbush1

Re: ISO The Gunslinger 1st/1st

Post by Nbush1 »

Are you from Maine? I know of a book store in Portland that has one for sale. But, they know what they have so it caries a hefty $1450 price tag.

Wish I could upgrade my second edition! But not for that much at this time haha.
reeveskr

Post by reeveskr »

Thanks for the info!
Unfortunately, Portland is a bit far from me. Do you know if the bookstore has an online shop ?
Nbush1

Post by Nbush1 »

They do not unfortunately.