The Stand PS Publishing (UK) Slipcased Limited Edition

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
Noxus35

The Stand PS Publishing (UK) Slipcased Limited Edition

Post by Noxus35 »

So, my girlfriend and i just bought this edition of a seller on the internet, should receive it within a couple of days or so.
It's a numbered & signed edition of The Stand, limited to a 1000 copies and signed by the american artist Don Maitz .

You can see a sample of his artwork here.

Never really heard of this publisher, anyone familiar with them? πŸ€”

This edition looks really great though and it really made us want to own this.

Supposedly; PS Publishing will do a lettered, numbered and signed edition next year.
And rumor has it that mister Stephen King himself will sign that particular edition which really makes it something to keep an eye out for. πŸ˜‰
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: The Stand PS Publishing (UK) Slipcased Limited Edition

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Noxus35 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:39 am
Supposedly; PS Publishing will do a lettered, numbered and signed edition next year.
And rumor has it that mister Stephen King himself will sign that particular edition which really makes it something to keep an eye out for. πŸ˜‰
No, they will only be doing a Lettered Edition of 26 copies signed by King. They all go to the previous buyers of the Lettered Editions, like me.

Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Wow! Stunning and gorgeous PS collection Mr. Rabbit Trick. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Ž
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I didn't realize this was out already, I'll need to get an info page up on it then!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: ↑Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:03 am I didn't realize this was out already, I'll need to get an info page up on it then!
Time flies The Collector, better get on it then. πŸ˜‰

I didn't even know about it, let alone that i knew it was getting made until i found an "out of stock" page on the publisher's website. πŸ€”

Pre-ordering this apparently happened back in March 2019 .
Luckily on the same day i stumbled upon it while browsing marktplaats, a smaller dutch version of ebay.
Someone put it up for sale in my country and my girlfriend & i really wanted it .
So she contacted the seller.
She had a nice and comfortable conversation with the seller about different SK novels, made the deal and now it's in transit.

Ps: This friday pre-orders can be placed for their upcoming edition of The Dead Zone. 🀭
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

And just received it, it's a really nice edition 😎
IMG_20191231_162701.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Yeah no doubt :)

It's really weird, I feel like I've subscribed a number of times to the PS Publishing newsletter with a couple email addresses but they're just not coming in. I went ahead an sent an email to have them manually add an email address to the list. In the meantime, if anyone hears of the order page going for Dead Zone going live (or has a link to the landing page if it's up but not active), would you email me or post it here?

The monthly newsletter is going out on Thursday, I'll at least mention that rumor has it the order page will be up Friday for it.

Congrats on getting your copy, it looks nice!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: ↑Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:28 am if anyone hears of the order page going for Dead Zone going live (or has a link to the landing page if it's up but not active), would you email me or post it here?

The monthly newsletter is going out on Thursday, I'll at least mention that rumor has it the order page will be up Friday for it.

Congrats on getting your copy, it looks nice!
I most surely will if (and that's a big if) i do receive an email about it. 😎

Thank you very much. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I never thought i would ever find this and especially not so soon after it's initial release.

We've received #887 / 1000 . πŸ˜‰

In case anyone wants to buy it , someone on ebay has it up for sale. πŸ˜‰

We did not pay as much as this one though.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Apparently slight damaged sets have been coming up for sale at the Ps Publishing2 site on and off again.
No longer numbered but now changed to PC copies at a reasonable price, Β£75.

Now to be honest in all fairness, i don't like this move at all and i'm glad i have my numbered copy safe & sound without damages at my home but if anyone doesn't mind this here's your chance.
I just added three copies to my cart so they're still in stock at the moment.

https://pspublishing2.com/the-stand-3-b ... 2e91ffda10
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks, stays OOS right now, but if it's on and off again I'll check periodically.