In the Tall Grass Slipcase

Any questions related to limited editions
jwilkinson404

In the Tall Grass Slipcase

Post by jwilkinson404 »

Hello all!
I see a listing on eBay for a slipcased copy of In the Tall Grass. I have never seen a slipcase for it before. I can't find any info on it anywhere other than the listing. Was this an actual thing or a one-off? (I actually made my own slipcase to protect my copy, so a one-off isn't that far fetched, but this one looks like it was done with professional equipment, not homemade like mine). Does anyone know if there was a commercially available option? In the Tall Grass came out while I was on hiatus, so I probably missed something.

Here is a picture of the one on eBay:
JackyBoy

Re: In the Tall Grass Slipcase

Post by JackyBoy »

I’m really hoping someone can weigh in on this! I was going to post the same thing but you beat me to it. Very curious.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

It's not mine, or one I'm aware of but I agree it looks quite nice.
JackyBoy

Post by JackyBoy »

I decided to just reach out to the seller and see what he could tell me. He said he bought it second hand but thought it might be Cemetery Dance so that wasn’t much help 🤷🏼‍♂️
millertek

Post by millertek »

I looked around and that slipcase does not appear to be from one of the usual folks with a large inventory of items created and sold...I did notice there are more and more folks making and selling custom slipcases and they can be found on facebook groups like: Stephen King Rare Editions (1sts, Signed, Limited, Lettered, Proofs)
I'll bet someone there can ID that slipcase maker...

I have specs and instructions on making slipcases and tray cases - and thought about making some for myself and if successful,. they could be made within economically viable thresholds via the labor and resourced materials - I would consider offering my services by request....

If you are persistent and resourceful - you'll ID it - and when you do...let us all know HERE!