CD From A Buick 8

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
JackyBoy

CD From A Buick 8

Post by JackyBoy »

I’m looking for a copy of Cemetery Dance From A Buick 8. Anyone have an exrtra copy they’d be willing to trade for Cemetery Dance Full Dark No Stars ish? Let me know if you’d be willing to work something out. Thanks!
CamFella

Re: CD From A Buick 8

Post by CamFella »

Cemetery Dance ebay page his currently auctioning one, FYI...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155322943301?h ... SwaB1jpPmg

Cam
JackyBoy

Post by JackyBoy »

Thanks Cam. I’m actually watching that one wind down as we speak. For whatever reason, CD auctions seem to always go for 25%-50% higher than private sellers though. A name you can trust I suppose. Anyway, I’ve got an extra copy of FDNS so I’m just hoping to find someone with an extra copy of FAB8 that would do some wheeling and dealing. Thanks again!
Josh
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

If it stays under $400 that's the lowest currently available I think. Otherwise there's a $396 copy available on the FAB8 buy page https://skcollector.com/buy-uslimited/buick8-buy.html
JackyBoy

Post by JackyBoy »

Thanks for the additional info. I’m hoping to make a trade to offset some of the cost. Worst case I’ll just sell on eBay and put the money toward a copy of FAB8.
canucksfan88

Post by canucksfan88 »

I am selling From A Buick 8 GE for $325, plus shipping (from Canada). Not looking to trade as have FDNS already. If you're interested I can send pictures.

Cheers,

Eric
JackyBoy

Post by JackyBoy »

Hi Eric,

I’d be interested in that if you could send me some pictures. Please send them to jjmak23@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Josh