François Vaillancourt Artist- The Stand RF Poster

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Ben Staad

François Vaillancourt Artist- The Stand RF Poster

Post by Ben Staad »

For those not on FB see below for a print from Francois V. for the CD edition of The Stand featuring our favorite bad guy. Thought I would share over here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Francois-art

There’s been an overwhelmingly positive response to my illustration of Randall Flagg for the upcoming edition of THE STAND by Cemetery Dance Publications, and I thank you for that.

I have decided to go big and create a stunning poster to share with you my love of that book.

The poster is 20”x30”, signed and numbered, with a limited run of 150 copies. I cannot guarantee you get a specific number (everybody wants #19!). The price is $120USD, including shipping to US and Canada, with tracking, and the poster is not framed. For other countries there are extra fees for shipping and tracking (I have to check with Canada Post for each individual shipping tube). Payment is via PayPal.

So if you ever wanted to have the Walking Dude stare at you all day long, here’s your chance. Email me at francoisvaillancourt@yahoo.fr

Image Sample:

https://www.francois-art.com/copy-of-projet130-gulp-1
Noxus35

Re: François Vaillancourt Artist- The Stand RF Poster

Post by Noxus35 »

I already ordered mine, i can't collect everything but IT & The Stand are my all-time favourite SK novels and this art is so gorgeous i just couldn't pass on it.

" My life for you.. "
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing!
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Excellent. I went back and forth on this one but eventually passed. Loved the art but I have very little wall space. I couldn't figure out what I would remove so I could hang this.
Noxus35 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:31 am I already ordered mine, i can't collect everything but IT & The Stand are my all-time favourite SK novels and this art is so gorgeous i just couldn't pass on it.

" My life for you.. "
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Thanks! Some will leave the print in the tube but i won't do that, this just begs to be looked at and to be amired. ;)
Ben Staad wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:23 am Excellent. I went back and forth on this one but eventually passed. Loved the art but I have very little wall space. I couldn't figure out what I would remove so I could hang this.
Noxus35 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:31 am I already ordered mine, i can't collect everything but IT & The Stand are my all-time favourite SK novels and this art is so gorgeous i just couldn't pass on it.

" My life for you.. "