Looking for Wastelands and Wizard and Glass

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mizdring

Looking for Wastelands and Wizard and Glass

Post by mizdring »

Hi all, finally registered after lurking for ages. I’m on the look out for copies of 1st editions of the Wastelands and Wizard and Glass (the Grant editions). Does anyone have either at a reasonable price before I resort to eBay etc? I’m in the UK. Thanks!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Wastelands and Wizard and Glass

Post by TheCollector »

mizdring wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:26 am Hi all, finally registered after lurking for ages. I’m on the look out for copies of 1st editions of the Wastelands and Wizard and Glass (the Grant editions). Does anyone have either at a reasonable price before I resort to eBay etc? I’m in the UK. Thanks!
Glad to bring you from out of the shadows lol! I'm tentatively expecting a handful of 1st edition Wizard and Glass copies about a month from now, if you want to check back with me then. I realize that's a long time to wait but wanted to put it out there.
mizdring

Re: Looking for Wastelands and Wizard and Glass

Post by mizdring »

Thanks! I’m on your list I think, I emailed you when you had a copy available recently but I was just a little too late!