Looking to buy

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
RoyalChief

Looking to buy

Post by RoyalChief »

Hello all new here. I am looking to purchase a Viking Dark Tower III: The Wastelands. Hardcover. I ha e 1, 2, and 4. Looking at these as placeholders till I can locate and purchase the Grant's. If anyone has one for sale I would be interested. Really need to finish this off!! Lol. Thanks for looking!
mulleins

Re: Looking to buy

Post by mulleins »

I thought I had an extra Wastelands Viking but it ended up being Drawing of the Three.

When you get ready to look for the Grant releases, let me know. I have an extra Wastelands and Wizard and Glass.

You mentioned "looking at the Vikings as a placeholder". When you complete your viking set, hang onto them. Harder to get those in first edition than people think and the value keeps moving up.

Oh, welcome to our site. A great place full of awesome collectors. The knowledge you gain here is amazing.

Mulleins
RoyalChief

Post by RoyalChief »

Thanks. I appreciate that! Yes how hard it's been trying to find 3 I'm definitely holding on to them. There is a couple on ebay, but the prices seem a bit too much. Definitely not trying to be cheap, just don't think they should be priced that high. Especially not being first edition. But, if anyone else reads this, I'm not looking specifically for 1st edition (or 1st print run might be more accurate) just a decent copy. I appreciate the reply!
Djr1987

Post by Djr1987 »

I have one