Michael Whelan-Remarqued Firestarter DJ's

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Ben Staad

Michael Whelan-Remarqued Firestarter DJ's

Post by Ben Staad »

As some may be aware, Alex Berman, owner of Phantasia Press started selling off new old stock last year. As part of this process he has collaborated with Michael Whelan on some remarques. Below are the ordering rules for tomorrow's sale and a link to Whelan's website:

https://www.michaelwhelan.com/firestart ... gj8xA1436g

Starting at 12 noon EST time March 5, 2022

Phantasia Press in conjunction with Micheal Whelan is proud to announce signed, numbered and remarqued Firestarter dust jackets.

No two are exactly alike.

Requests for a specific number or jacket will not be honored.

3 Versions have been created, one per household and based on time stamp of receipt of your email.

Orders and PayPal are addressed to : [abermanesq@aol.com](mailto:abermanesq@aol.com) PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS WHEN PAYING.

Any orders prior to noon EST March 5, 2022 will be rejected.

Limited editions 1-50 $350

Limited editions 51-100 $400

Founders Editions 1-10 $500

Artist Editions 1-10 $700 directly from Michael Whelan's website

Please add $15 for UPS shipping (CONUS)
mulleins

Re: Michael Whelan-Remarqued Firestarter DJ's

Post by mulleins »

Thank you for posting this information.

The Whelan ordering site had a few glitches but they finally started excepting orders.

I picked up one of the Limited copies.

Mulleins
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Cool and congrats! Glad someone was able to pounce on this. I passed but really didn't want to pass.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Ben Staad wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:47 pm Cool and congrats! Glad someone was able to pounce on this. I passed but really didn't want to pass.
Yeah this is really neat, but a little pricey. I've got some other stuff going on right now so I'm going to reluctantly pass as well.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Did you receive the DJ yet? Curious to hear your thoughts on it and possibly see what you received. I did notice a few folks received a few extra pieces with their orders.
mulleins wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:07 pm Thank you for posting this information.

The Whelan ordering site had a few glitches but they finally started excepting orders.

I picked up one of the Limited copies.

Mulleins
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

I did. I'm happy with it. I recieved the burnt skeleton.

The package arrived with two Darktower postcards and a heavy paper picture that they used to roll the jacket in.

Will get pictures posted when I return home.

Ralph
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Glad to hear it. Looking forward to see what you received. I thought these were interesting, limited, and something you will not be able to procure everyday.
mulleins wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:19 pm I did. I'm happy with it. I recieved the burnt skeleton.

The package arrived with two Darktower postcards and a heavy paper picture that they used to roll the jacket in.

Will get pictures posted when I return home.

Ralph
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I might have had some luck and found an AE (2/10) at original cost, now waiting for a reply to see if it is still available. 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Wishing you luck. I hadn't had much luck with David but I hope it works out for you.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Ben Staad wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:31 pm Wishing you luck. I hadn't had much luck with David but I hope it works out for you.
Thanks, i had a reply that it was still available and so, after arranging the deal, i eventually bought it. 😉