Signed Firestarter 1st Edition Hardcover 1980 Excellent Condition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
blokheds_picks

Signed Firestarter 1st Edition Hardcover 1980 Excellent Condition

Post by blokheds_picks »

Selling an immaculate signed 1st edition copy of Firestarter. Many other 1st editions up for sale as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284510276523
Ben Staad

Re: Signed Firestarter 1st Edition Hardcover 1980 Excellent Condition

Post by Ben Staad »

Best of luck with the sales. I'm no signature expert but I like the signature in Firestarter.
blokheds_picks

Post by blokheds_picks »

Thanks for looking into it! I am very confident that it is a true signature. I picked it up from an estate sale from a very well known King collector in my community. Lots of other goodies as well. She also had the full collection of the Red Leather Library. Those sold out of my ebay store REALLY fast. I was tempted to keep this one because it's in such perfect condition, but kids are going to college soon...........
Docfinn87

Post by Docfinn87 »

It’s funny because I was just perusing through these and figured I would compare prices to the one I bought a couple of months ago because it sounded similar…ends up I was your buyer! Thanks again for the book. It is currently on display in my collection!
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

That is funny. It is amazing that many of us travel in the same small circles on the internet.
Docfinn87 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:35 am It’s funny because I was just perusing through these and figured I would compare prices to the one I bought a couple of months ago because it sounded similar…ends up I was your buyer! Thanks again for the book. It is currently on display in my collection!