I HAVE A TON OF 1st editions!!

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
meadwrestling13

I HAVE A TON OF 1st editions!!

Post by meadwrestling13 »

I am going through a book collection that my buddy gave me and his step dad was obsessed with Stephen King.

I’m not in possession of a bunch of pre-90 first edition books that I know a lot of you might appreciate!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: I HAVE A TON OF 1st editions!!

Post by TheCollector »

meadwrestling13 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:07 am I am going through a book collection that my buddy gave me and his step dad was obsessed with Stephen King.

I’m not in possession of a bunch of pre-90 first edition books that I know a lot of you might appreciate!
Hello and welcome to the forums! I would recommend you list out the titles you're interested in selling individually, along with what prices you're asking.

List out any conditional issues and feel free to add photos via the attachments tab at the bottom here, or link to a 3rd party hosting site (imagur, etc)
OneFathom

Post by OneFathom »

Agreed with Tomas. If you have a list/pics, that would be ideal. Thanks!
Oskar.D.Grouch

Post by Oskar.D.Grouch »

It would also be good to have a payment method settled on, as well as what shipping services you would choose to offer. You are bound to get some interest and questions shortly after posting your list - adding payment/shipping to your listing helps answer those questions ahead of time.

Such a cool "inheritance" you ended up with. Even if you don't end up selling, it's a cool story and you could share pics of the new additions to your collection!