Signed King Books with 4 Matching # Dark Tower Books. Other King Books as Well.

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Burnt Puke

Signed King Books with 4 Matching # Dark Tower Books. Other King Books as Well.

Post by Burnt Puke »

Up for sale is an assortment of King limited and signed King books. I mostly sell on Ebay, Facebook collector groups, thedarktower.org forum, and other forums. I have plenty of people that can vouch for me as an honest seller so if you need a character reference I'll have no problem with that.

PayPal preferred, but open to other payment methods. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Don't hesitate if you have any questions!

I'd rather not split up the Dark Tower set, but might consider it.

All Dark Tower books are in near fine/fine condition. Slipcase for Wolves of the Calla has a bump on the corner. (See Pictures) The Waste Lands slipcase has some shelf wear, but nothing major and no tears.

$3200

1. The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands Signed Limited Edition in Slipcase (#1113/1250)
2. The Dark Tower V: The Wolves of the Calla Signed Limited Edition 2 Volumes in Slipcase (#1113/1350)
3. The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah Signed Limited Edition in Slipcase (#1113/1400)
4. The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower Signed Limited Edition 2 Volumes in Slipcase (#1113/1500)

Pictures:

5. Sleeping Beauties 1st/1st Signed By Stephen and Owen King. Fine condition. $425 Pictures:

6. If It Bleeds 1st/1st Signed By King. With aftermarket Cemetery Dance slipcase. Fine condition. $700 Pictures:

7. Later Signed Limited Edition. #163/374. Fine condition. $975 Pictures:

8. The Long Walk UK 1st/1st. Fine condition. Rarely found in this condition. $525 Pictures:

9. Creepshow 1st/1st. Near Fine condition. $125 Pictures:

10. Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2. Fine condition. $210 Pictures:

11. Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2. Advance Uncorrected Proof. Fine condition. $125 Pictures: ($300 for both the gift edition and proof)

12. Carrie Cemetery Dance Gift Edition. Fine condition. $225 Pictures:

13. The Dead Zone PS Publishing Limited Edition. Signed by contributors (Not signed by King) #174/1000. Fine condition. $180 Pictures:

14. Insomnia Ziesing Gift Edition. Fine condition. $175 Pictures:

I'll likely be adding to this list over time as well. Thanks!
mmalling

Re: Signed King Books with 4 Matching # Dark Tower Books. Other King Books as Well.

Post by mmalling »

Eric is an excellent seller to deal with. Prompt shipping and packages well. I've bought 5/6 books from him in the past, no complaints.
cwct

Re: Signed King Books with 4 Matching # Dark Tower Books. Other King Books as Well.

Post by cwct »

Trusted seller..