In the Tall Grass

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Billybumbler

In the Tall Grass

Post by Billybumbler »

I'm not sure this is the right forum but I just found out from my Independent bookseller that their is a chance they may receive a signed edition of In the Tall Grass for Independent Bookseller Day on April 24th. Apparently some booksellers are getting them via lottery. All the more reason to go and get one! I'm crossing my fingers I get one!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: In the Tall Grass

Post by TheCollector »

That's super cool. Yeah if you get any more info about it (or can score one) post some details/pics!
Billybumbler

Post by Billybumbler »

Only thing I can find to verify signed copies would be this site. They list a signed edition being available on independent bookstore day at their store. It definitely would pay to call your local store and see if they will be getting any. You can only get them at participating stores in person.

https://fablesbooks.shelf-awareness.com/?issue=41#m699
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Very cool. I hope some folks are able to snag a copy. I don't have an independent store in my region so I am out.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Anyone one have a copy that can give me the page count for the upcoming info page?
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

TheCollector wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:14 am Anyone one have a copy that can give me the page count for the upcoming info page?
Page count "67".

Mulleins
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

mulleins wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:25 pm
TheCollector wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:14 am Anyone one have a copy that can give me the page count for the upcoming info page?
Page count "67".

Mulleins
Thank you!