Full Throttle Lettered Edition

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

Full Throttle Lettered Edition

Post by Noxus35 »

"I'm not sure how Subterranean Press was able to keep it a secret, but what a pleasant surprise to open the box and see not only a wonderful production, but the signature of the "King" himself!"

Above quoted from the site itself, you can find the edition here;
https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/l ... 5785732394
sanakhan

Re: Full Throttle Lettered Edition

Post by sanakhan »

wow love it amazing
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Congrats! That's super nice.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:15 am Congrats! That's super nice.
Lol, it's been a while since i was last online here but i don't own this one haha.

I wish, can't afford the lettered editions, most of my original post was a quotation of the site. Sorry for the confusion. 😉
The only lettered edition i will own soon is the one of a kind Lettered Rebound Neuromancer which, as you know, i won. I'm still very grateful for that one though, last thing i heard on that one is that it has been in production for quite some time now. That was about two and half months ago so it might have already been completed now.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Well then congrats on the Neuromancer! LOL LOL
Noxus35 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:54 pm
TheCollector wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:15 am Congrats! That's super nice.
Lol, it's been a while since i was last online here but i don't own this one haha.

I wish, can't afford the lettered editions, most of my original post was a quotation of the site. Sorry for the confusion. 😉
The only lettered edition i will own soon is the one of a kind Lettered Rebound Neuromancer which, as you know, i won. I'm still very grateful for that one though, last thing i heard on that one is that it has been in production for quite some time now. That was about two and half months ago so it might have already been completed now.