PS Publishing Lettered Editions

Any questions related to limited editions
GrimStone

PS Publishing Lettered Editions

Post by GrimStone »

Hello,
I'm looking for information regarding lettered editions from PS Publishing.
I've been able to find limited information as PS Publishing doesn't make their Stephen King lettered editions public knowledge on their site.
It's like a secret .. knock 19 times, do the secret handshake and present invitation please.

Would you or anyone have information in regards to whether PS Publishing produced a lettered edition for Christine and Pet Semetery?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: PS Publishing Lettered Editions

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

The answer to your question is no, but because you don't know the secret handshake, I should not have told you.
Carrie - Thinner - Skeleton Crew - 'salem's Lot - Night Shift - The Tommyknockers - The Stand (not yet released)
GrimStone

Post by GrimStone »

Lol! Thank you.
JGeis

Post by JGeis »

My understanding was that lettered PS books were only for those that purchased lifetime subscriptions at some point in the past. I don’t know 100% that this is true, but it’s what I’ve been told in the past. I have a couple of lettered PS books (not King) that I acquired through a dealer and they said that this was their understanding of PS letter policy. No idea if the King titles would be different.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

You are posting about a different thing. The lettered books you mention are lifetime subscription members ones which are the same as the numbered only with a letter hand drawn on the signature page. Basically out-of-series numbered editions.

The PS Lettered Editions mentioned here are leather bound special editions with extra artwork and the letter is embossed on all the items.
JGeis

Post by JGeis »

My apologies, thank you for the correction.
LeifOnMars

Post by LeifOnMars »

Send an email to Nicky or Michael at PS publishing. They are eminently approachable and ooze charm and affability. You can get the e-mail address by googling PS Publishing. They are a joy to deal with.