The Stand LE deluxe

Any questions related to limited editions
CAT

The Stand LE deluxe

Post by CAT »

Hi there, stumbled across this site when trying to find out roughly how much my copy of the stand is. It’s in what I think they call the coffin box. Signed and numbered (823). Hasn’t been read (only opened to signature page). Still in original shipping box (which has the copy number in pen written on the outside). Also - if I want to sell it am I best to put it on EBay or elsewhere? I’m in Australia. Thanks for any info. Cheers
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: The Stand LE deluxe

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

This has jumped up in value recently. It used to sell for $1750, but now is $2500.

Ebay will get you to the most buyers.
CAT

Post by CAT »

Thank you... much appreciated 😀
Talisman1964

Post by Talisman1964 »

Did you sell your copy of The Stand? Talisman1964
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:26 pm This has jumped up in value recently. It used to sell for $1750, but now is $2500.

Ebay will get you to the most buyers.
When I was a kid, I'm talking around 14/15 years old - my local used bookstore got a copy. Front and center in a glass display case with lights over it. $1,400 if memory serves me right.
CAT

Post by CAT »

No I have not sold it. Still trying decide if I really want to part with it. Just seems such a shame to have it sitting there not doing anything. 😀. I’m also worried about selling it and sending it overseas and having someone scam me on it 🥴
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

CAT wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:51 pm No I have not sold it. Still trying decide if I really want to part with it. Just seems such a shame to have it sitting there not doing anything. 😀. I’m also worried about selling it and sending it overseas and having someone scam me on it 🥴
In all fairness a book usually just sits there and doesn't do anything :mrgreen:
CAT

Post by CAT »

Yep true! I guess what I meant it’s just sitting on a shelf in a box. - not being appreciated.. I’ll die and my kids will probably not realise what it is and send it to an Op shop 😂😂
kardiackids

Post by kardiackids »

Hi,

Just curious if you still have this? If so, are you still considering selling it?

thanks!
CAT

Post by CAT »

Hi, I still have it.
In 2 minds about selling it.
😀