Selling Drawing Of The Three Publisher's copy

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Kingfan69

Selling Drawing Of The Three Publisher's copy

Post by Kingfan69 »

Hello all -

I'm new to posting here but have been lurking for a while. Unfortunately I have to sell off the King collection and thought I'd give this forum a try. I currently have up for sale on ebay a publishers copy (limited to 12) of Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three. I also have the rest of the books in the series (minus the first) in signed/limited form. I'd be happy to sell here rather than ebay but put it there to get more exposure. If interested in any of the books please reply to the thread. I can also send pics of any of the books.

Thanks and I'm glad to be aboard here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Selling Drawing Of The Three Publisher's copy

Post by TheCollector »

Sorry to hear you're selling.

Feel free to post your ebay links, also if you're offering any buy-it-now pricing for members here go ahead and include it.
George at C-Springs

Re: Selling Drawing Of The Three Publisher's copy

Post by George at C-Springs »

Kingfan - Haven't seen that PC copy of DT II show up on eBay yet, wondering if you've changed your mind about selling? Please, by all means post what you've got and what you're asking here in the forums! I already blew my monthly SK allowance, but the wife might give me some leeway for something special. George