Weekend 50% off sale at Camelot Books

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Weekend 50% off sale at Camelot Books

Post by TheCollector »

From Camelot Books:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in an effort to try to free up some space, we are going to try something we have never done before:

This weekend only,
everything in the store
published (received by us)
prior to this year,
with a website price of
$75.00 and under is

50% OFF!
Plus
• Any order of $250 or more ($500 before discount and shipping costs) can be put on Lay-Away.
• Any order of $500 or more ($1000 before discount and shipping costs) will receive an extra 5% off (50% plus 5%)
• Any Order of $750 or more ($1500 before discount and shipping costs) will receive an extra 7.5% off (50% plus 7.5%)
• Any Order of $1000 or more ($2000 before discount and shipping costs) will receive an extra 10% off (50% plus 10%)
• NOTE: Orders must be made through the website, we won't be able to handle any e-mail orders for this sale - thank you for your help!

https://camelotbooks.com/

Our inventory on the website is not always accurate, so if you see a title you want that shows "sold out" check back, as we pull titles we will be updating the website and what may show as sold out one minute could be back in stock the next.

The Rules:
• We'll figure the discount and get back to you, your order upon checkout will show the non-discounted total.
• All sales final!
• Shipping costs are not discounted
• We reserve the right to limit quantities.
• All sales subject to prior sale, mistakes happen, we'll do our best to fill your order, but if something on the site shows in stock and it is not, we're sorry, but there is really nothing we can do.
• Only titles released before 2018. Not sure? If you put a title issued in 2018 in your cart we will let you know before completing the order.
• No Consignment Items.
• Not applicable to current lay-aways or prior sales (sorry).
• All items unless noted are new from the publisher, but there may be some scuffing or other minor defects, not that we are trying to get rid of our damaged items, just don't want any surprises if you happen to get a copy that is not perfect.
• We reserve the right to end the sale early if we see we are getting "overwhelmed!" If we do so, the announcement on the Home Page will say "The sale is over!"
• Shipping will be as soon as we possibly can get to it, with the orders going out in the order they are received.
allasorte

Re: Weekend 50% off sale at Camelot Books

Post by allasorte »

I don't see this sale on their site as of 8PM this evening, 12-2-18. I made a fairly large order, so we will see what happens.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Weekend 50% off sale at Camelot Books

Post by TheCollector »

Yeah the annoucment we weird, that you wouldn't see the discount on the site but they'd calculate it and get back to you.

Let me know how it worked out.