For Sale:It New English Library 1987

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Nocita

For Sale:It New English Library 1987

Post by Nocita »

I'm looking for the best offer for this rare edition of It.Good general conditions but there are some creases e stained pages
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: For Sale:It New English Library 1987

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I cannot think of anyone who would want to buy this UK paperback in the condition you state. Collectors only want Fine copies without any creases.

NOTE: There are 2 versions of this paperback. The more desirable is the 2nd one.

1. London, England: New English Library, October 1987, 1116 pp., mass-market paperback. ISBN: 0-450-41143-5.
2. London, England: New English Library, October 1987, 1116 pp., mass-market paperback. ISBN: 0-450-42305-0. Note: This is a “Special Collector’s Edition,” featuring a facsimile of King’s signature.