Hello

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
ericjose

Hello

Post by ericjose »

Hi all! I didn't see a new person thread so figured I would drop a line here.
Long time King fan very new to limited edition collecting. I have all of his books with a few limiteds scattered throughout. Not trying to get everything available, just my personal faves. Been scrolling through here and there is a lot of great info! I know John a little bit from the official SK website(hi John! I was miserychastainlovesco. over there ;) ) My collection will NEVER be that massive!
Anyways, I've been looking for a Cycle of the Werewolf slipcase and lo and behold you guys have one. I also checked the Feb listing for what's for sale and saw that there were some COTW dust jackets available for the H/C. Mine is indeed jacketless. My question is, I noticed the same seller has three DJ's listed. Does this seem right? I've heard of facsimile DJ's being made and I do not want that. Could this place truly have three DJ's for this book available? Looking for some advice before buying.
Thank you!

-------------------------------
Are you looking for Baby Stoller for your Baby. Here is Reviews about Best Travel Strollers in 2020 for your little one. Get The Safe Stoller for your baby.
Last edited by ericjose on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Hello

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I've never hear of a facsimile D/J for COTW. I wish there was, as this jacket is the very worse for wear and fading. It is almost impossible to get a Fine copy.

The facsimile jackets I have seen for other books have "facsimile" written on them.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Welcome!!

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

It's certainly possible, folks seems to play swap outs with COTW DJ's all the time since that particular DJ is very prone to sun fading and spotting in addition to the usual rips and tears of any other DJ. If you're looking at the ABE listings they offer a 30 day return policy. Unless the DJ you get looks pristine/mint at the prices listed then I wouldn't be worried