He is Legend An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mmann

He is Legend An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson

Post by mmann »

I have a fine/as new limited edition of He is Legend An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson signed by King, Hill Et Al. I am looking to sell for $300.

Thank you-

Michael Mann
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: He is Legend An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Don't want to disappoint you, but this anthology sells for less than $200. Anthologies are not so popular even though they can contain dozens of signatures.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Issue price was about $200. With King's signature, it shouldn't sell for much more than that.

John
darkmanmarky

Post by darkmanmarky »

Hi Michael is your he is legend signed ltd still for sale? Does this come with traycase or slipcase?
is it signed by Richard Matheson and Stephen king on same limitation page? what number or letter is written in book>?
thanks
mark
mmann

Post by mmann »

Yes, I do still have it available. It is the numbered edition, not the lettered edition. It is number 322 in a slipcase.

Michael