BUYING/TRADING/SELLING many SK books!

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Crazyjake777

Re: BUYING/TRADING/SELLING many SK books!

Post by Crazyjake777 »

The problem with me is when I buy a King duplicate that's in better condition than a previous one, I don't have the heart to sell the one that's in worse condition. :|
stkmw02

Re: BUYING/TRADING/SELLING many SK books!

Post by stkmw02 »

Crazyjake777 wrote:The problem with me is when I buy a King duplicate that's in better condition than a previous one, I don't have the heart to sell the one that's in worse condition. :|
Like I said, I had the same problem... I started by donating books to my local high school library, where the King's work is often stolen from the shelves. Then I started doing some Book Release (http://www.bookcrossing.com/)... and finally, I decided that I could sell some to other collectors and use the money to adopt more books. (I should note... I have only actually sold two books! lol)