Selling My Collection - MORE BOOKS ADDED [11/26/09]

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Bounce0320

Re: Selling Collection PRICES LOWERED, NEED TO SELL THESE

Post by Bounce0320 »

I just want all the collectors out here to know that I've purchased some books from this seller and I couldn't be happier with them! They are all in EXCELLENT condition and were packed as I would have packed them. :) He sent great descriptions and pictures in his email and they were shipped with a tracking number. If you're looking to upgrade or pick up a second copy of any of the books that he has listed, I highly recommend that you snatch these.. especially at these prices!

Thank you again!!
Allowance of Sin

Post by Allowance of Sin »

Bounce0320 wrote:I just want all the collectors out here to know that I've purchased some books from this seller and I couldn't be happier with them! They are all in EXCELLENT condition and were packed as I would have packed them. :) He sent great descriptions and pictures in his email and they were shipped with a tracking number. If you're looking to upgrade or pick up a second copy of any of the books that he has listed, I highly recommend that you snatch these.. especially at these prices!

Thank you again!!
Thanks for the kind words. Bounce0320 was also great to deal with. I'm using the funds from these books to pay for college classes, hence needing to move them ASAP (registration for next semester is very soon). Prices have been lowered and I'm more than willing to work out package deals with anyone, I have access to email basically all the time (I get it on my cell phone) so I write back very quick, many times within minutes. If anyone needs any of this stuff just shoot me an email:

skeletonplague AT gmail (dot) com

Thanks!
Allowance of Sin

some more stuff gone. act now if you want something. going fast.
Allowance of Sin

updated yet again
Allowance of Sin

Re: Selling Collection SUPER CLEARANCE!!! REST HAS TO GO!!!

updated again. nine more books gone.
Allowance of Sin

Re: Selling Collection SUPER CLEARANCE!!! REST HAS TO GO!!!

updated to show only what is left, and I added grades next to the books. I grade harshly, so some may be better than what is listed. continue to email to request pictures, etc. some of these can also be found in my ebay shop in the "other items" category.

http://stores.ebay.com/Skeleton-Plague-Records

thanks to all that have bought from me already. your help has been appreciated.
Allowance of Sin

Re: Selling My Collection - MORE BOOKS ADDED [11/26/09]

list updated with some more books.