The Long Walk (Centipede Press, 2022)

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

Re: The Long Walk (Centipede Press, 2022)

Post by Noxus35 »

That's awesome! Any Bachman book possible would be great, especially published by Centipede Press. ๐Ÿ˜‰
TheCollector wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:11 am I asked Jerad yesterday in a general way if The Long Walk was the only Bachman book on the docket or if more were coming. He said "This is the only Bachman I have planned, but I would love to do another one!"
millertek

Post by millertek »

yep, no mailing list - but for some reason the artist editions sold out immediately - someone knew I guess.

Well, the trade version - is still only 1400 copies...that's pretty rare, too. Wait 10 years and it might appreciate like the Salem's Lot big Book they made : )
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

100% missed the email but thankful I could order an unsigned copy. Thanks for the link!

Wish SK would re-think RAGE. It's such a good story in which you can feel the energy from SK.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

You're welcome Ben! Glad you were able to pick up a copy. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ben Staad wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 am 100% missed the email but thankful I could order an unsigned copy. Thanks for the link!

Wish SK would re-think RAGE. It's such a good story in which you can feel the energy from SK.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

I'm excited about this one. Love this story and happy to add this to my SK collection.
Noxus35 wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:36 am You're welcome Ben! Glad you were able to pick up a copy. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ben Staad wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 am 100% missed the email but thankful I could order an unsigned copy. Thanks for the link!

jwilkinson404

Post by jwilkinson404 »

As those of us who weren't in time to order the slipcased edition start receiving our copies of the trade edition, I bet there will be a demand for a slipcase.

*cough* Tomas *cough* wink wink, nudge nudge :)
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Received my copy today, sans slipcase, and love it. It's a great production.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Got my copy, posting a few photos. I was only able to get an artist edition.

I think it's got an old school vibe to it, which I really like and I think the artwork goes really well with the book. Here's some photos,
EDIT, probably should have put the photos into the "what I received today thread", but you might be interested in the last part of the post.

I asked Jerad if he's OK with me doing an after market case, (he is) so I'll put a poll out in the March 1 newsletter to gauge interest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fsmdr

Post by Fsmdr »

jwilkinson404 wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:17 pm As those of us who weren't in time to order the slipcased edition start receiving our copies of the trade edition, I bet there will be a demand for a slipcase.

*cough* Tomas *cough* wink wink, nudge nudge :)
It's likely that the signed version will be a bigger and more elaborate production than the trade edition besides just the addition of the slipcase. I'm sure we will see them soon as people starts to receive them.