Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

Re: Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by Noxus35 »

Also, this is what you'll enter for. 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ben Staad

Re: Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by Ben Staad »

I normally cringe at a stamp but would by happy to have that one. Thank you for the information. It is appreciated.
Noxus35 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:33 pm Also, this is what you'll enter for. 8-)
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Update from their facebook page. 😉
2022 Constant Readers for a Cause Fundraiser
benefitting Binc!

We are incredibly grateful to the support and generosity of Stephen King and to Binc for the amazing help they provide booksellers in need!

Thank you to all who have participated in the drawing and bringing awareness to this much needed cause! The names of the winners have been drawn and we will be sending out notifications with instructions soon.

ALL WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY 10/06/2022 OR BEFORE.

Thank You for everyone's support and interest!

MORE EXCITING NEWS!
There will be an auction later this month hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause also benefitting Binc with some wonderful Stephen King items! It was important to us that the majority of the Signed books were priced at an affordable amount for all Constant Readers, but we will have a small number of Signed Copies of Fairy Tale that will be available at the auction!

*Always accepting book donations by Tabitha, Owen, Joe and Stephen King to help forward our vision of making books available to all readers in need!
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

No email yet but I'm guessing the odds weren't great to begin with.

I'm hopeful someone here managed to be selected.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Ben Staad wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:48 am No email yet but I'm guessing the odds weren't great to begin with.

They stated that they will send out e-mails in batches, one yesterday- one will go out today and so on. They had about 4000 submissions for this. ;)
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Ka is wheel and all that jazz. No email but it was fun having an opportunity.
Noxus35 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:12 am
Ben Staad wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:48 am No email yet but I'm guessing the odds weren't great to begin with.

They stated that they will send out e-mails in batches, one yesterday- one will go out today and so on. They had about 4000 submissions for this. ;)