What did you buy or receive today?

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
Noxus35

Re: What did you buy or receive today?

Post by Noxus35 »

Yesterday was my birthday, i had a great day and enjoyed every minute of it- and to top it all off i ended the day with just my luck; i was on twitter for a minute and noticed that Richard tweeted a link for it- at first i thought it was a joke, so i clicked on it and it redirected me to the page and thus i did not hesitate and i bought the gift edition of The Stand by CD, that was a very pleasant and very unexpected surprise. 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Noxus35 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:27 pm Yesterday was my birthday, i had a great day and enjoyed every minute of it- and to top it all off i ended the day with just my luck; i was on twitter for a minute and noticed that Richard tweeted a link for it- at first i thought it was a joke, so i clicked on it and it redirected me to the page and thus i did not hesitate and i bought the gift edition of The Stand by CD, that was a very pleasant and very unexpected surprise. 😊
Wow awesome, congrats! And happy belated Birthday my man!!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:02 am
Noxus35 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:27 pm Yesterday was my birthday, i had a great day and enjoyed every minute of it- and to top it all off i ended the day with just my luck; i was on twitter for a minute and noticed that Richard tweeted a link for it- at first i thought it was a joke, so i clicked on it and it redirected me to the page and thus i did not hesitate and i bought the gift edition of The Stand by CD, that was a very pleasant and very unexpected surprise. 😊
Wow awesome, congrats! And happy belated Birthday my man!!
Thank you very much! I just needed another edition of The Stand in my life, not the numbered but hey...i'll take the gift, very happy with that one as well. :D
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

It's going to be a great collectible. Congrats and Happy Birthday.

Mulleins
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

So this finally came today, and it's even more gorgeous than i ever could've imagined; extremely proud to finally own a King S/L. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Ah very nice. The first real life photos I've seen of the outside of the book. Just one copy after all then? Still great!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:54 pm Ah very nice. The first real life photos I've seen of the outside of the book. Just one copy after all then? Still great!
Yes, just one copy. An error, as i expected but that doesn't take away the joy here- i love it!
The cloth used feels amazing, plus it feels very sturdy.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Congrats! It's a lovely looking book. I appreciate you sharing some photos. First I've seen as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy having this in your collection for many years.
Noxus35 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:11 pm
TheCollector wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:54 pm Ah very nice. The first real life photos I've seen of the outside of the book. Just one copy after all then? Still great!
Yes, just one copy. An error, as i expected but that doesn't take away the joy here- i love it!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Thank you! It's very handsome looking, and obviously King's signature is looking awesome.
I've seen a couple that looked like they were done in a rush, almost without any spacing inbetween Stephen and King.

The quality of the pictures originally were better but due to al the cropping and resizing it just lost that extra touch.

I'll add one more.

Ben Staad wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:28 pm Congrats! It's a lovely looking book. I appreciate you sharing some photos. First I've seen as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy having this in your collection for many years.
Noxus35 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:11 pm
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

Wow! Stunning (as expected).

Mulleins