Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by Noxus35 »

This was posted on the Rare King group on Facebook today, submissions: US only, so i can't enter but some people on this forum can.

Good luck to all who do! 🀞🏻
Happy Birthday Mr. King!

In honor of Stephen King's Birthday we are pleased to announce that Constant Readers for a Cause will be selling 90 signed copies of Stephen King's newest book Fairy Tale.
Proceeds from the sale of these books will go to benefit the Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc).

The opportunity to purchase a signed copy of Fairy Tale will be determined by entering a drawing.
Entries for the drawing can be submitted from 8:00 AM EST 09/28/22 through 8:00 AM EST on 10/02/22.
Limit one entry per household.
There is no cost to enter the drawing.
If your name is drawn, you will be contacted directly and provided a link to purchase a copy of Fairy Tale. The link will be valid for 24 hours ONLY.
The price of the book will be $99.00 plus packing & priority shipping within the US (w/signature confirmation) for a total of just $125.00.
Shipping to addresses within the United States only.
Drawing Rules
Email your name and United States zip code to: caringconstantreaders@yahoo.com . A valid US Zip code is mandatory.
IMPORTANT! The name on the email entry MUST match the name on the credit card used for purchase, there are NO exceptions.
One entry per household. Multiple entries with the same billing and or shipping address will be disqualified.
$125.00 purchase price includes packing, signature confirmation, and priority shipping within the United States.
If your name is drawn you will receive an email confirmation and will have 24 hours to make your purchase.
The confirmation email will include the link to purchase a copy of Fairy Tale AND a number unique to only your name and order to be entered at the time of payment.
Please don't share the link, orders without the code unique to each order will be canceled.

Any questions you may have about the drawing should be sent to constantreadersforacause@yahoo.com

Important note: October Auction Announcement

Additional signed copies of Fairy Tale will be available through an online charity auction benefiting Binc and hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause in late October, 2022.
There will be other Stephen King items at the auction too!

Date, time and auction link will be announced soon. Watch the Binc and Constant Readers for a Cause Facebook pages for the announcement!

About Binc:Supporting booksellers and comic shop employees and owners through times of crisis since 1996.

https://www.bincfoundation.org/
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by TheCollector »

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Noxus35

Re: Lottery for flatsigned Fairy Tale, charity for Book Industry Charitable Foundation (Binc)

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: ↑Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:52 pm Awesome, thanks for sharing!
No problem! Always keeping my fellow collectors in mind, and this is worth a shot for anyone. 😎
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing this. Now the hard part will be remembering to enter the drawing.

I appreciate you thinking of us over here.
Noxus35 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm
No problem! Always keeping my fellow collectors in mind, and this is worth a shot for anyone. 😎
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Obviously, you're welcome! If i could've entered this than i would still have posted it here.

Piece of advice- add a reminder in your calendar on your phone if you can. πŸ˜‰
Ben Staad wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:05 am Woohoo! Thanks for sharing this. Now the hard part will be remembering to enter the drawing.

I appreciate you thinking of us over here.
Noxus35 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Sent in my entry. Best of luck all.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Ben Staad wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:07 am Sent in my entry. Best of luck all.
Good luck! Hope you get one. 🀞🏻
Ldoerr1

Post by Ldoerr1 »

:D Thank ya for sharing! Fingers crossed 🀞
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Best of luck to you. Do they state anywhere when they are doing the drawing?
Ldoerr1 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:31 pm :D Thank ya for sharing! Fingers crossed 🀞
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Good luck to you both! I couldn't enter myself but below is what i found on facebook.
Entries recieved between 09/28/2022 8:00am EST through 10/02/2022 8:00am EST will be entered into the drawing.

Drawing winners will recieve email with link and code on/by 10/06/2022 10:00pm EST
So it makes me think that if you haven't heard anything by the 6th you're out of luck, the best thing to do will be to check your e-mail regularly between the 2nd and the 6th.
Ben Staad wrote: ↑Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:23 pm Best of luck to you. Do they state anywhere when they are doing the drawing?
Ldoerr1 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:31 pm :D Thank ya for sharing! Fingers crossed 🀞