ISO: DT SoS Anderson Remarques

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mmalling

ISO: DT SoS Anderson Remarques

Post by mmalling »

Hey all,
Getting close on my DT remarque 'set'.
I'm looking for a Daryl Anderson SoS remarque if anyone has one please reach out! I have lots to trade and or cash to buy!
Thanks.
mmalling

Re: ISO: DT SoS Anderson Remarques

Post by mmalling »

Still looking for Anderson remarque. I have neat things to trade as well!
Joejets

Post by Joejets »

I was also trying to make a full DT remarque set, but found no Wrightson "Wolves" remarques available. Did you find one?
mmalling

Post by mmalling »

Joejets wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:57 pm I was also trying to make a full DT remarque set, but found no Wrightson "Wolves" remarques available. Did you find one?
It does not exist - Bernie refused to remarque directly in books.
Joejets

Post by Joejets »

So how will you ever gat a full set? I had a full set except for Wolves, thought about getting a Chadbourne remarque instead, but decided against that.
mmalling

Post by mmalling »

Joejets wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:04 pm So how will you ever gat a full set? I had a full set except for Wolves, thought about getting a Chadbourne remarque instead, but decided against that.
Well - to the best of my knowledge you can't get a full remarque set it doesn't exist (that's why I put set in quotes in the original message). I suppose you can find a Bernie sketch and have it tipped in a copy of Wolves - but you won't find an original. I sent you a PM as well - let me know!
Joejets

Post by Joejets »

I realized that and finally decided to sell them off. Just sold my 2 page Gunslinger remarque on ebay. I have a nice Anderson remarque of Thunderclap. Can put it up on ebay or sell privately, though I'm not sure how that would work. How much would you offer for it?
mmalling

Post by mmalling »

Joejets wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:13 pm I realized that and finally decided to sell them off. Just sold my 2 page Gunslinger remarque on ebay. I have a nice Anderson remarque of Thunderclap. Can put it up on ebay or sell privately, though I'm not sure how that would work. How much would you offer for it?
Can you send me an email and we can take it "off line" ?
malling_michael@hotmail.com