The Stand LE deluxe

Any questions related to limited editions
paulreicht

Re: The Stand LE deluxe

Post by paulreicht »

I have a copy of the Limited Edition of The Stand complete with Coffin. Have held it 30 years in the shipping box. Frequently think about selling. I would be reluctant to part with it but feel it is unappreciated in my storage.

As a book lover, I have a notion to write a guide to this edition, complete with description and photos. It would briefly tell the story behind it and estimate its place among other King books. I can think of no similar work on a rare book and wonder if fans would like a detailed look at a limited edition. I mean the coffin was quite a touch--it came out just before Halloween.

I know there are plenty of book lovers on this site, so any opinions you care to share will be appreciated.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

FYI thedarktower.org has a detailed catalog of King books as well as a wiki page for each. They even have a thread for repairing the Stand coffin case.
mcbanick

Post by mcbanick »

I have a copy of the Limited Edition of The Stand complete with Coffin. Have held it 30 years in the shipping box. Frequently think about selling. I would be reluctant to part with it but feel it is unappreciated in my storage.

As a book lover, I have a notion to write a guide to this edition, complete with description and photos. It would briefly tell the story behind it and estimate its place among other King books. I can think of no similar work on a rare book and wonder if fans would like a detailed look at a limited edition. I mean the coffin was quite a touch--it came out just before Halloween.

I know there are plenty of book lovers on this site, so any opinions you care to share will be appreciated.
paulreicht sent you a PM