WTB/ISO Waste Lands S/L

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mmalling

WTB/ISO Waste Lands S/L

Post by mmalling »

Just starting my Dark Tower collection. I have all the First Editions now looking for the S/L editions ... Anyone got a Waste Lands they are looking to part with?
mulleins

Re: WTB/ISO Waste Lands S/L

Post by mulleins »

Good luck with your search. Having the S/L set is an awesome achievement in the collecting world. If you can keep the numbers under 500, you may have a chance of a matching numbered S/L set. Another excellent achievement in collecting the Dark Tower set.

Mulleins
mmalling

Post by mmalling »

Thanks!
I currently have S/L V,VI & VII, looking for the rest!
abgil

Post by abgil »

I have one but I don’t know how to PM you
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

abgil wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:14 am I have one but I don’t know how to PM you
When you look at a comment, look all the way to the right and click on the little yellow contact (a balloon with three dots next to contact). This will open the PM page to contact a member.

Hope this helps.

Mulleins
abgil

Post by abgil »

Thanks mulleins but I don’t see a yellow box. I’m not doing it right I guess. Is it because I’m using a mobile phone maybe?
Sorry for being a nuisance 😏
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

abgil wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:30 am Thanks mulleins but I don’t see a yellow box. I’m not doing it right I guess. Is it because I’m using a mobile phone maybe?
Sorry for being a nuisance 😏
Not a nuisance at all. I shouldn't have assumed you were on a tablet or laptop. Yes, the view is different on a phone. Let me play around on my phone to see the difference. Meanwhile, if you could login on another device (laptop, tablet, desktop, etc.) You will see a completely different view along with the Contact area for PM.

...and....Welcome to a great site. A place for discussions, collecting, selling, and all things that lead to King.

EDIT....On your phone....tap the person's name (upper left corner of the conversation). Should be in Yellow. Tap on the name and scroll down just a little and you should see
Send private message. When you tap on Send private message it automatically adds that person's name (you can add other members also, but it will auto populate the members name you clicked on). Scroll down a little further and put in topic, down a little more and put in the body of the message...hit submit.

Hope this helps :D

Mulleins
abgil

Post by abgil »

That’s great mulleins.
Your help is very much appreciated
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I just turned my phone horizontal and the yellow box appears on the right.
abgil

Post by abgil »

Just tried that but no yellow box.
Thanks anyway 👍
Maybe I haven’t posted enough times?