PS Publishing's CUJO

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

PS Publishing's CUJO

Post by Noxus35 »

Alright everybody, just a heads up because tomorrow it will go live. 😉
They just posted it on facebook.
Right, here we go . . .

The pre-order page for Stephen King's CUJO will go live tomorrow. We're splitting orders in to three different time slots; 4pm, 8pm and midnight UK TIME. This should, hopefully, allow everyone to grab a copy at a reasonable time worldwide.

The price will be £90.00 and postage will be priced on the weight of the book and as follows:

UK £3.99
EU Countries £14.99
Australia £26.00
Canada £22.99
US £24.99
Rest of World Zone 1 £35.00 (as specified by Royal Mail’s zonal list)
Rest of World Zone 2 £29.00 (as specified by Royal Mail’s zonal list)

Don't forget to signup to our newsletter for the first glimpse: https://www.subscribepage.com/pspublishingnewsletter
Ben Staad

Re: PS Publishing's CUJO

Post by Ben Staad »

Thank you for the heads up. Probably will pass on this one but I'm sure it will be a nice production.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

I bought my copy 46 minutes ago within a minute or so, eight minutes later the first wave was sold out. 😉
atari_guy

Post by atari_guy »

What's the fascination with Glenn Chadbourne? It seems like all the Stephen King books (and everything put out by Cemetery Dance) have him as the illustrator lately. I don't particularly like his style. Maybe it's just me.
Billybumbler

Post by Billybumbler »

I managed to snag one in the second wave.I usually don't buy very many non-signed special editions but I broke down and got this one because of the popularity of the book. 161 dollars broker but I'm happy to get my first UK edition of a Stephen King book. 😊
CamFella

Post by CamFella »

I also purchased one this morning

Cam
Number2Fan

Post by Number2Fan »

Subterranean Press has a preorder page for customers that purchased The Dead Zone from them.

https://subterraneanpress.com/cujo
mulleins

Post by mulleins »

atari_guy wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:59 am What's the fascination with Glenn Chadbourne? It seems like all the Stephen King books (and everything put out by Cemetery Dance) have him as the illustrator lately. I don't particularly like his style. Maybe it's just me.
That's the great thing about art, we all seem to see something different. I like his work.

If you ever get the chance to take an up close view of Glenn's work he did for Frankenstein, the details are stunning. Especially the ship.

I'm going to pass on this edition though. I might pick it up later from the aftermarket or in a trade.

Mulleins