Hi Everybody!

OutdoorCat78

Hi Everybody!

Post by OutdoorCat78 »

I'd like to say that this is a great site. I've been collecting hardcover Stephen King novels for years now and I have quite a few, but I've only recently been focusing on gathering the first editions to replace some of the Book club editions and later printings that I have. This site has been extremely helpful to me as I inventory my own collection and look for new purchases. This hobby gets expensive when you start taking it seriously!

I've always been a fan of horror, and reading, but the first "grown up" book I ever read was the Dark Half back in 7th grade. That book led me into King's world where I read so much more of his work all through high school and beyond, also inspiring me to do some writing of my own. Plus it was my dad who originally got me into King and he's been gone a while now, so King's work has a very personal and nostalgic connection for me.

So anyway, I'm glad to be here. I'm going to post a question about my "first edition"? Pet Sematary, in the appropriate forum. I'm kind of scratching my head about this one, and Google is letting me down. So if you know anything about those, feel free to head over there and let me know what you think.

Thanks for having me here
mulleins

Re: Hi Everybody!

Post by mulleins »

Welcome

You've come to the right sight for excellent information about King and collecting. Some of the top collectors in the world come here often to read threads, answer questions, and to share their collections.

A wonderful place to make life long friends.

Ralph Mulleins
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

Welcome to the forum!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Welcome! I'm glad you like the site :)
miloking