THE STAND - DRAGON REBOUND EDITIONS

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Noxus35

THE STAND - DRAGON REBOUND EDITIONS

Post by Noxus35 »

BREAKING NEWS, JUST ANNOUNCED!

Dragon Rebound Editions has secretly been developing a Rebound of The Stand, and get this; it's done and ready to ship!

I won't enter the lottery as it's out of my reach but good luck to those who enter the lottery for it! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

http://dragonrebound.com/the-stand-rebo ... 9caf5075d9
Ben Staad

Re: THE STAND - DRAGON REBOUND EDITIONS

Post by Ben Staad »

That looks wonderful but well beyond my means. Hopefully I can visit one of the monster collections one day and see books like these in person.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

Ben Staad wrote: ↑Mon May 10, 2021 1:29 pm That looks wonderful but well beyond my means. Hopefully I can visit one of the monster collections one day and see books like these in person.
Something went wrong here, i wanted to give you a positive "karma point" and accidently gave you a negative "karma point". I tried to adjust it to "positive" but it can't, i'm sorry for that. 😐
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

No problem. LOL

The interesting thing is the negative karma is dated 1969. I think you may be a time traveler. :lol:
Noxus35 wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 3:00 am
Ben Staad wrote: ↑Mon May 10, 2021 1:29 pm That looks wonderful but well beyond my means. Hopefully I can visit one of the monster collections one day and see books like these in person.
Something went wrong here, i wanted to give you a positive "karma point" and accidently gave you a negative "karma point". I tried to adjust it to "positive" but it can't, i'm sorry for that. 😐
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I deleted the negative Karma and threw Ben a big thumbs up! You get one too for letting us know about this edition, thanks!
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 am I deleted the negative Karma and threw Ben a big thumbs up! You get one too for letting us know about this edition, thanks!
No problem! Happy to do this for all of us haha.

If i had the cash i would have totally entered this lottery, The Stand is my all-time favourite King novel. And, of course, the fact that these are first editions; i found my new holy grail for sure. :D
Billybumbler

Post by Billybumbler »

Oh my gosh! I wish I was rich πŸ˜ͺ